Flatbush, Red Hook, South Slope and Park Hill (Staten Island) locations only
Our Red Hook, Flatbush, South Slope, Clinton Hill and Sunset Park centers in Brooklyn and Park Hill location in Staten Island accept HRA-ACD vouchers. We offer quality Child Care to income eligible families in a safe and nurturing setting that supports social and intellectual development.
HRA-ACD Vouchers Accepted at:
- 6th Avenue (ages 2 – 5 years)
- Farragut Road
- Fulton Street (ages 2 – 5 years)
- Lorraine Street (ages 6 weeks – 5 years)
- Prospect Avenue (ages 6 weeks – 3 years)
- Targee Street
Extended Day/Year services include:
• Child Care 5 days a week, up to 10 hours a day, 12 months of the year,
• Meals for children over the age of one
• Resources for dental, vision, nutrition screenings
• Serves children with special needs3K and Pre-K Extended Day/Year services for continued 10 hour daily childcare is offered to income eligible families with 3-5 year olds in partnership with the NYC Department of Education To learn more about eligibility visit here or call us at 1-855-5-DAYCARE or email us to help find which of our Early Learn centers are best for you to apply with.
• Families must be determined eligible for subsidized care in order to enroll in EarlyLearn NYC Child Care
• Parents/guardians receiving Cash Assistance who are in a Human Resources Administration (HRA) approved work, education, or training activity may be eligible for EarlyLearn NYC.
• These parents/guardians can visit their designated HRA Job Center for more information about EarlyLearn NYC and other free child care options by calling 311.