Join Our Family at BumbleBeesRus!
We love sharing our amazing educational child care centers with prospective families. The early formative years of your child’s life sets the tone for who they will become as adults. This is not a responsibility that we take lightly, especially as they will be spending a great deal of their awake time in our care. We will work hard to not only gain your trust, but to earn your respect. You should always be confident that you made the right decision.A scheduled tour is the best way to really get to experience what BumbleBeesRus child care centers have to offer. Come see the wonderful rapport between teachers and children, and the beautiful way their day flows as they move from one activity to the next. BumbleBeesRus Educational Child Care Programs in Brooklyn and Staten Island welcome families of all faiths and backgrounds. We recognize that choosing the right early childhood education center is a difficult decision and we will make every effort to make the process as easy as possible.
TuitionOur Prospect Avenue, Classon Avenue and 8th Street centers are private-pay only.
ACS Early Learn Centers (Brooklyn): 6th Avenue, Farragut Road and Lorraine Street Centers
• Our 6th Avenue center (2-5 years) accepts ACS Early Learn vouchers only.
• Our Farragut Road location accepts both HRA vouchers and ACS Early Learn for ages 6 weeks to 5 years. They also take private-pay for all age groups.
• Our Lorraine Street center accepts HRA for 6 weeks to 5 years and ACS Early Learn for ages 2-5 years. They also take private-pay for all age groups.
HRA Vouchers (Staten Island) – Targee Street & Victory Blvd.
• Our Targee Street center in Staten Island accepts HRA vouchers for ages 2-5 years as well as private pay.
• Our Victory Blvd location accepts HRA vouchers from 6 weeks to 5 years, as well as private pay.
Enrollment applications are available online. If possible, please download the application/registration forms and review them before coming in for a tour so that we can make certain that any/all questions or concerns are addressed. You may also fill them out ahead of time to expedite the application process.
Download the BumbleBeesRus Enrollment packet here. For your convenience, the Enrollment Packet is in PDF format with the option to enter your information digitally using Adobe Acrobat. You may fill out printed forms manually or fill them out electronically in Adobe Acrobat. All forms requiring signatures must be printed and submitted to the Center Director of your location preference or to the Main Office.
Your child’s completed signed enrollment application, and current medical form/immunization record are all necessary to ensure your child’s space in our school.